Search for previous NICE clips! (key in keywords)

Highlight!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bring 'ice' along with you all the time ^^


Since this will be my first post of the blog, i would like to post something that amazed me and made me wanted to have one . this amazing thingy is called : "On The Rocks"

We like to drink cold water during summer or hot days. Usually we will order a cup of cold drinks with ice added in.
However, by the time the ice melts, Gosh!..our tasty drinks will become a tasteless drinks.

Thanks to Ari Turunen who has created this cool thing. this is an unmelting 'ice' cube made from soapstone. The cubes can be refrigerated and used over and over again, in literally "on the rocks" drinks. Cool ? haha

2 comments:

Matthew said...

very chak interesting...

where can i buy it?

koekoe said...

I think it'll hit my front teeth, choke me or strangle my straw :x

What's more?