Search for previous NICE clips! (key in keywords)

Highlight!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

"Wild Ones" - Flo Rida (My favourite album)

We just stepped in 2013. As a regular clubbing guest, i am so excited of what new songs/tracks are gonna hit and explode in the clubs. To be a successful club or party, the most utter important element is not girls! (Aiks!!?), or Black label!, but is music.

Imagine a club without good music, the whole crowds will be at a damn boring and dying mood. How the heck you gonna have fun dancing with the girls there?

I was very appreciating the joy and excitement of the songs played in the clubs in 2012. i am writing this post   to thanks one of the best album ever created in this world - "Wild Ones" by Flo Rida.

This album has a lot of nice songs that really attracted me. Especially the two really super duper best songs - Wild Ones and Whistle. You will never get bored no matter how many times you have listened to these songs. No Kidding!!.

Thank you for making my day so wonderful - "Wild Ones"

Hey I heard you were a wild one
Oooh
If I took you home
It'd be a home run
Show me how you'll do

I want to shut down the club

With you
Hey I heard you like the wild ones
Oooh


i get to know that Nuffnang is gonna celebrating their Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash! i am so eager and wish to join the party. i have selected 5 very nice playlists in www.Deezer.com which i really hope to be played by the DJ during the Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash! The crowds are gonna gone crazy!! haha

I have shared it at https://www.facebook.com/chinpin/activity/10151319651348412?og_perm_src=OPEN_GRAPH_SINGLE_STORY
and also at my twitter : https://twitter.com/soocp522/status/302817905916145665

Really can't wait for the party!!

No comments:

What's more?